TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR OCEANSIDE, CA
Grocery Stores near Oceanside
- Walmart Neighborhood Market (5 minutes from Oceanside) 1046 Mission Ave, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Frazier Farms (5 minutes from Oceanside) 1820 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Smart & Final Extra (5 minutes from Oceanside) 1737 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92054
Catch a famous California Sunset
Make a dinner reservation in Oceanside at a beachside restaurant to hear the crashing waves and enjoy the sunset. You will not be disappointed! Restaurant recommendations include 333 Pacific, Dominic’s Oceancide, and Harbor Fish & Chips.
Nearby parks for Family Fun
- Oceanside Tyson Street Park - 121 S Pacific St, Oceanside, CA (approximately 2 minutes from Oceanside residence)
- Buccaneer Park - 1506 S Pacific St, Oceanside, CA (approximately 3 minutes from Oceanside residence)
- Marshall Street Park- 1400 Marshall St, Oceanside, CA (approximately 6 minutes from Oceanside residence)
Explore Oceanside by foot, and catch a glimpse of the famous murals and street art!
Oceanside’s makeup goes far beyond just beautiful sandy beaches, O’side is an inventive town whose community thrives on a unique combination of creativity and flair. This inherent creativity that seems to exist in the hearts of O’siders everywhere, combined with the love for the arts, has propelled Oceanside into being one of fourteen state-recognized cultural districts as defined by the California Arts Council. The manifestation of this strong creative foundation built by our local art institutions, talented local artists, and supportive local community culminates in the stunning and vibrant murals painted up and down Oceanside’s downtown streets. For a map of the murals, click here.